Does your child have a security item?

When my DD was a baby, it was a pacifier. I took it away this past January.

She's two now and it's a blanket and sippy. She can not go to sleep until she has both things lol

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yea...me, lol. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My niece has a "blankie" which is really just a cloth diaper. MY son who is 24 STILL HAS ONE! He has kept his blanket from his crib set ALL these years.....LOL he doesn't sleep with it. It is in his closet, but his gf recently moved it and he flipped out on her! LOL she said "that he would notice that blanket was NOT where it usually is...OMG" :)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 8:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• my oldest - nothing..
    my daughter - thumb and blanket (used to be) now she just sucks her thumb when she is tired
    my youngest - pacifiers up to a couple weeks ago ..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 8:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Nope, no security items for any of my kids =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• my oldest (4) still sleeps with her stuffed monkey every night. has been since she was two!

my middle (2) needs her babies (2 rags with animal heads on them basically lol) and a sippy with water

my youngest - her binky still and blankets. she bunches up the blankets and sleeps on top of them LOL she's 14 months
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Her paci & my ears! If she needs that security for any reason she looks at me, says "deedee" which is her way of saying binky then when I give it to her, she comes up & plays with my ears. It's cute=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011