Wanna play?

Ok it's almost Christmas and I just want to if your child is bugging you about what they want for Christmas. What is the ONE gift your child CAN'T live without?

OK, I'll go first...My child wants a MP3 player

comalita

Asked by comalita at 7:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Shopping

• My dd wants a Ninetendo DS.....hopefully she'll get it! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lol mp3 here to he wants a I touch...but he is only 9 and when I let him use mine he is careless with it so I had to stop that but I will get him a cheep $30 dollar one lol just until he can prove he will take care of one

Anonymous

• omg! my 10year old wants a mp3 player too, his aunt bought it though, its as if thats the only thing he wanted! he's a hard one to buy for though.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My 6 y/o wants legos!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 7:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Its soo funny my child (age 10 at the time) wanted a cell ph. last year. At the time I didn't even have a cell ph. Needless to say, she never got one. An MP3 this year though just might be what Santa has in his bag this year! =))
    comalita

Answer by comalita at 7:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• this is an easy year here. DD is only 5 months old and as long as she can pick it up and put it in her mouth, she's happy with it. we are going to get her an exersaucer, which i think she will love because she loves to be standing up and doing something at all times.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My 15 yr old "NEEDS" a new ipod and wants the touch *I got it*. to the moms of younger children who want an mp3 and are afraid they will break it, try to get one at best buy, my ds went through 3 last year and they replaced all until the last one because it was damage they don't cover, but the first two they just looked at it and said ok go over and get a new one. I know getting a new one when he went through that many seems spoiling, but he broke the last one in the summer so I said either buy it yourself or wait for Christmas.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2008