Has anyone here ever told someone else's secret?

caseymarie

Asked by caseymarie at 8:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• No. I'm a terrific secret keeper. The only thing is, I need to be told it's a secret because I'm very forthcoming and don't take hints.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• ya my sister was depressed and was threatening to kill herself. she said it was a secret but i told anyway. any other time i've kept secrets.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yea, but only to people like my husband or parents. When someone tells me a secret, they don't count. I tell them everything, lol. However, I can also trust that they won't blab it to anyone else.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I can't keep a secret. It is impossible for me. Even really important ones that I should not have told. Usually, I just tell my mom.... no harm done. But when it comes down to Christmas, b-days etc... my dad learned really quickly to not tell me anything he got for anybody! lol
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If I'm told something and asked not to tell a certain individual, I won't tell that individual. I'll tell my husband because we never keep secrets, and then tell him not to tell that individual.

But, if its something that'll harm themselves or someone else, I would definitely tell someone.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• honestly yes but that was only because they were in a dangerous situation
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes, its a skill you learn growing up in a family of gossip queens and shit talkers. I love my family but I'd swear they'd all die if there wasn't some sort of drama and/or gossip being spread around. I have two cousins in particular who seem to always be at the root of any drama/gossip in one way or another.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• oops I meant to say "no" I don't tell secrets to other people
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yes i have but mainlt to like my husband
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• yes there is anything wrong with that at all somes things you dont say and to who you say it so wash out to who you are saying it to well this is all stay close to god
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2011