I need help on ideas on how to hide my baby bump at prom !!! sos 3 months pregnant

lamommy1122

Asked by lamommy1122 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• dont wear a skin tight dress..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 8:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• LMAO I know your pain. I was 8 months preggo at my prom.. Why not go with one of the dresses that scrunches around the belly. That seems like it would hide it the best.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i was in the same bind too about a month ago{my wedding gown} i went with a empire style dress that completly hid the bump and as my hubby says i looked HOT! lol good luck and have a safe fun night out :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Just get a princess dress...or is it called baby doll? Well anyways it gets tight right under your boobs then flows in an A line to the floor. It looks maternity if you have a 7 month baby belly but as long as your bump is still small it should hide it pretty well without giving you a pregnant look. Personally, I had a 5 month bump at my wedding and was proud to show it. I got a dress that accented my belly and made a big to-do about it.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• a wedding is different from a prom and i would like to go for the last month of high school with out anyone finding out but my bf
    lamommy1122

Comment by lamommy1122 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• depends on how much you show, when I was 3 months I looked like I was 6! My belly started puffing out the first week!

how about a sash that is kind of scrunched up at the waist? that helps hide things.

side note, have you seen a doctor? I knew a few girls at that age that were hiding their pregnancy and put off seeing a doctor, please don't!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Just buy a dress that isn't tight fitted around your tummy :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Empire waisted dress or one with ruching down the front.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• A dress that is tight at the top but loose from below your chest down will be nice and hide it pretty well im sure.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Baby doll or empire waist.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011