Looking for a doula

i am looking for a doula in the south east alabama area,around the andalusia area.
however if i can not find one close enough than i would like to get advice on how a close family member could perform this function. if there are some books that could help please point me in the right direction

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'm taking a Childbirth Education Course through Childbirth International at this time, if you want to message me with your e-mail and the information about where you are located I would be happy to pass on your information in the e-mail list and see if there are any doulas in your area =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• thanks i tried the the url sent ,and have googled ,called the doctor,and called the hospital to see if there was one close by-however according to everyone in my hicktown no one around here uses one so no one keeps info on one. i searched the url and google and the closes one is over two hours away :(
    bamamommy2009

Comment by bamamommy2009 (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011