How can I tell if i'm really pregnant or not besides with a test

I havent had a period since December of 2010 but i was on the deppo for birth control and i have recently switched birth control n have spotted and I've been told alot in the past couple of months and im starting to freak out about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• go to the dr.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You can go to the doctor and they can examine you. Otherwise, there's not way to tell besides a test. I'd do one or the other asap.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I would go to the doctor. There is no possible way to know for sure, especially that early... if you are pregnant without a pg tet or going to the OBGYN. Good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• the only way to tell without a test is to wait 9 months, then you'll find out! ..... why not just take a test or go to the drs?
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• unltrasound
    Anonymous

• You can either pee on a stick at home. Pee on a stick at the doctor's office or clinic. Give a blood sample to be tested at the doctor's office or clinic. Or wait until you feel the baby kicking around 20 weeks.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Okay....you COULD get a book about pregnancy?At the Library or a book store. Read about it. Good idea ,right?
    Or buy a Pregnancy test...or make an appointment with a Doctor. But we can't tell you or even GUESS if you are pregnant.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You can pee on some dandilion leaves and if in an hour it has red blisters you are pregnant!!

I know that sounds nuts but it has actually been found to be as effective as a hpt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Other then a test? A visit to the doctor, where you will most likely be tested.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• still my tests are coming negative, as i mantioned b4 i had 2 miscarriages in 3 years ,now i got my periods on march 1st and then on march 20th, this one was little bit havior than my regular periods. on april 5th i had light spotting and brown discharge lasted for 5 days,on april 23rd i had spotting again. i dont no wat's going on. i have no insurance, avoid doctors. i m 29 years old. my periods were always normal and regular. is there anyone who can help me /?
    hina940

Answer by hina940 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 24, 2011