Does your husband always have the tv volume REALLY FREAKING LOUD!!!?!?!?!?

Ugh i swear! I am in his "man-cave" currently on the computer and he is in the next room over, tv BLARING. he just had his hearing checked through the VA (he is a veteran and served 15 months overseas) and they said his hearing was fine! so he HAS to know how loud that shit is LOL. im constantly telling him to turn it down. our kids are trying to go to bed for goodness sakes!

anyone else in the same boat?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Their hearing is slowly starting to go. And that is not a joke . . . it is true!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• WHAAAAAAAAAAT?
    Anonymous

• Mine was like that till I got a surround sound system for the tv. Now it's allot lower. I think they do that with the volume to help them ignore outside influences.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My husband watches the tv with the volume so loud I swear our neighbor can hear it. Guess it is a guy thing.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My DH is retired army Field Artillery.  He is he same way.

Answer by louise2 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes, and he talks loudly too! Having my son take a nap is impossible when he's home. Arg.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Until mine got his own mancave the television was all you could hear all over the house, it was horrible. Now we can close the door and it deadens the sound and I love it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Nick always has the TV up louder then I usually do, but it doesn't bother me that much unless I'm trying to sleep. Then I yell at him till he turns it down. lol

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 8:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• YES YES AND YES....I have to agree with VBRUNO...Mine does it if he is having his "man time" which includes the XBOX...The tv usually seems extra loud when the little one is sleeping!
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yes, I think he has hearing problems..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2011