We have all heard of the TLC family, THE DUGGARS....Right???

Well, they confuse me, anyone know more information about them other than whats on there show.? they say they are Conservative Baptists, but what that mean....wear your hair long and wear prairie dresses??? Have 18 children...??? they seem like they are a little more than Christians that they call themselves...Im just confused, The show doesnt explain it really... They weird me out a little....So anyone know anything more about them???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Entertainment

• They are a family...large family that believe having children are a blessing. As for the clothes..I don't like them but I'm sure it's cheaper to make than to buy clothes for that many kids. I don't know anything about thier religion...sorry
    What do you mean they seem more than Christians?
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• http://www.duggarfamily.com/

Here is there web site.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• As far as the long hair...women in the Bible had long hair and the reason why they wear long dresses is because they believe you are to bring attention to the face and not the body. I happen to like them....could I live like that? Probably not, but they are debt free, they do not have any type of state aid, and they pay for everything in cash except for medical bills which they pay for in monthly payments. They actually have their lives together.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I don't understand how her uterus can handle that many pregnancies and that many c-sections....were they all c-section babies? I do kind of admire them....I couldn't do it, but they manage their huge family better than I manage my little 1 child family :)
    Anonymous

• no they were not all c section babies. she had them all natural
    Anonymous

• Yes, some where C Sections but most were vaginal. She had to find an OB that would care for her during her pregnancies because in some ways she is considered high risk.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I like them. I was just watching they're show the other day. They seem to have good morals, the children are very respectful, I'd like to be more like them in ways.
    NewArrival

Answer by NewArrival at 8:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• She said she had all her babies naturally, and you know what's funny is I saw on a recent episode that she is still modest about her pregnant belly and made the DR. cover it up during an ultrasound when all her kids were there. There good people and it's also funny how everyone but her has a name that starts with a J.
    Deb79

Answer by Deb79 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I could have sworn she had one or two C Sections.....not sure where I read that at. Hmmm....oh, well, kudos to here for going all natural!! Oh, it seems that she had a C Section with the twins...dang, now I have to go research it! LOL
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I thought her religion was Mormon or LDS (are they one in the same? sorry if this sounds ignorant, I really don't know-- not trying to be rude). I also thought she had her youngest set of twins via c-section.
    dorky_goddess

Answer by dorky_goddess at 11:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2008