Worst movie ever?

What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Could be because of storyline, acting, effects, etc.

Mine is one probably nobody on earth (much less on CM) has heard of...its called, "Haunting of the Winchester House". And there are just no words for how completely awful every single aspect of this movie was. I stopped watching about 30 minutes in because I actually felt embarrassed for the actors.

Sooo....what's the worst movie YOU'VE ever seen?

CollegeMommy121

Asked by CollegeMommy121 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• There are so many bad horror movies. I can't remember the name, but there was one with Paris Hilton that was particularly horrible.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Any and ALL of the Jackass movies! They are horrible, not entertaining, and entice kids to try the stupidity on them!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• House of Wax!
    CollegeMommy121

Comment by CollegeMommy121 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It was called The Tomb and it was horrible...at one point someone died and they did a closeup and you could see him swallow
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• honestly i loathe the rocky horror picture show. i am just not into movies that are that... um.. err.. colorful? i hated it. every stupid second i sat thru that movie and wasted 2 hours of my life on.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Hard Candy. it's an Ellen Page movie and is by far the worst idea for a movie ever. 16 year old girl meets and flirts with an older man online, then makes a plan to meet him, they go back to his place, she starts mixing drinks and drugs him and then spends the rest of the movie torturing him and ultimately castrates him on his dining room table and then convinces him to kill himself
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Lawnmower man. I suffered through 90% of it and literally turned it off about 15 minutes before the end because I just couldn't be bothered anymore. Awful movie.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Doogal
    Georgia Rule
    Wicker Man

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• freddy got fingered
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The Toxic Avenger
    Southland Tales
    Brokeback Mountain
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2011