Why??

Why is it that we always see the same Moms answering questions on here?? Do they spend all day on cafe Mom?? Moms, you know I am talking to you, please answer this question. Do you think you are experts on everything?? Is it your goal in life to have the top asnwers everyday?? Do you need some help???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• To answer the slam I'm about to get. I am answering this anonymously because I don't want to be attacked.
    Yes, I think it's very clear that having top answers is imporant to some people. They may state otherwise but when some of the responses inlcude the fact that your answers get chosen it does seem to indicate that you think this is an acomplishment.
    Statistically speaking, the more answers someone writes the more best ones thye will have. It doesn't mean that person is giving good advice or knows alot about parenting.
    Alas, since I chose to answer anonymously it can't be chosen. I will never be on top. Oh Well!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• PS I'm so glad other people think this is a little out of hand!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I think these ladies are very lonely, or insecure..they need the validation of being number one....
    Maybe they do need some help..instead of trying to give help..LOL !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am not sure, but something is wrong...why do you spend your life on Cafe Mom aswering complete strangers questions?? What about your own kids, your husband? I wonder what they think??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2008