Was I too harsh?

ALL day today my husband has been pestering me. I've asked him countless times to please just let me be. He wouldn't listen and I got in a bad mood which he thought was funny and he started bugging me more (poking at me, following me around, making fun of everything I said or did). I finally told him to invite one of his friends over, his friend that I HATE and he said, "Wow what made you offer that??". I replied with "It's the only thing that will make you leave ME the hell alone!!!". Now he's all butthurt and pissed off at me. Was that too harsh of me? Should I apologize? His dumb friend is here now and he won't talk to me so I'm not bothering at the moment...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• yes I would just tell him you had cramps lol...I would love for my husband to chase me all over but he dont even look at me anymore just my opinion though good luck

Anonymous

• hahaha no! i think thats pretty funny actually. thats something i woulda said. buuut...may an apology will help. lol good luck!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• LMAO no it's not too harsh my husband does the same thing to me he doesn't mock me but he pokes me and tries kissing me and stuff when he knows I am mad. It just pisses me off more because I just want to be left alone so that I can cool down.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Nope poke a bear!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i don't think so sometimes men need a reality check
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• He may have been trying to get you out of a bad mood by poking fun. I think you were a little harsh and should apologize
    Anonymous

• Turn it around....would you want him to react that way to you? If you even have to question your actions you should apologize.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 8:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Me? I would start pestering him and poking him and following him all over the place WITH HIS FRIEND there!! Give him a taste of his own SHIT!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• THIS IS OP. I ASKED HIM OVER AND OVER TO STOP BUGGING ME AND MOCKING ME AND HE DID IT MORE AND MORE. I ALWAYS STOP WHEN HE ASKS ME TO STOP BUGGING HIM.

Anonymous

• your fine! Now he is being all dramatic, where was all the care and concern whenb he was bugging you??? He'll get over it!!!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2008