Got periods twice last month now brown spotting could be i pregnant

i had two miscarriages in last three months.. my periods is always normal, last month march 1st i got periods and then march 20th i got again. april 5th i saw some brown discharge ..next day little bit blood with tissue but now brown spotting..i did couples of PG test but they were negative.... i want to know could be i pregnant.. i am so worried about it because we want baby since 6 years...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wish someone would answer this one! I am going through something similiar to that and have no idea what to think. I hope you find an answer! GL!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I have never had a miscarriage, but I have heard that you can be a little irregular after having one. The best thing to do would be discuss it with your doctor, you can spot during the first bit of pregnancy so it's hard to tell either way.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Sounds to me like you have low progesterone levels. Go to the doctor and ask them to test you for the hormone.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2011