What a day!!! IT finally Got Better

So most of my morning i was dealing with my very fussy son. He didn't sleep well because of his shots, so he was fussy because of that, his shots and teething. He was up a lot, and didn't want to go down for his nap. I couldn't just do everything with holding him, i have a three year old to take care of too. Well any way i finally gave up, and put him down for his nap and he screamed for at least a half hr and passed out, took a good 2and half hr nap. he woke up very happy, and his pics went great.
We get home, my 3 year old son and 6month old son and I go to the park. My 6month old loved the swings and was having fun. He was calm the rest of the day.
He is now in bed and it is great that he is not fussy. Hope all the fussies go away for awhile.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yaay! Glad to hear it :)
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• wow ! i have a three year old and she is soo hyper ! i am 6 months pregnant now and dont know how i am going to do it ! my three year old thinks she is a princess and wants all eyes on her ! so i think that it sounds like your doing a good job ! cause i know how a 3 year is and i cant picture how adding a 6 month is going to be !
    mommy_ta_2

Answer by mommy_ta_2 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• mommy ta 2- i never thought i could handle it , and some days i wonder how i even made it through the day. My 3 year old is very independent though which helps a lot. But some one always needs u which is hard even when u have things that need to get done.
    M day starts at 7:30am, which is time for me to feed my 6month old, and get my 3 year old dressed and fed. wish though i can get them both to take naps at the same time. When my 3 year old goes down my 6 month old wake up.
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011