How do you know when your pregnant on Depo?

Well i just switch from Mirena to Depo, and this pass weekend me & my boyfriend had sexual intercourse (unprotected) and since then I've been have the same pregnancy signs i was when I was pregnant with my first child Like: Sore breast, extremely hungry, tired, lazy, diarrhea, headaches, backache, and feeling really fat. I was just hoping that someone could please help me.

TrinaGJ

Asked by TrinaGJ at 10:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• a test.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Those are probably symptoms from the depo because I doubt you would have pregnancy symptoms that soon. But I do know there has been women who have been on it and were pregnant and didn't even know it. All you can really do is wait a couple weeks and take a text or talk to your doctor but I think you are probably fine :)
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I would say that those are side effects from switching birth control.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• GET TO THE DOC ASAP.. IF YOU THINK UR PREGNANT GET IN SOON.. i got off the depo (only had one shot my whole life) about a yr ago.. and well i lost a baby. depo is dangerous it should be banned
    Meghan6391

Answer by Meghan6391 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• PROBABLY the side effects of the DEPO but to be on the safe side see a dcotor and see what is going on....doubt its pregnancy but never kno it could be..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2011