Mr mom

Who is the primary bread winner in your home? DH and I are currently both unemployed...well yesterday I got a job with alternating shifts and he will be staying home with the girls...Idk what to think about this lol he is great with the kids dont get me wrong but this is a man that like to stay up late and sleep in....just trying to picture peaceful mornings with the girls getting them ready for school without crying from any involved....lol...then again they probably wont give him the hell they give me

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 10:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• Im a stay at home mom and my husband works, but let me tell you...i've seen him try to get our son ready or try to feed him...its touching how hard he tries but our son rebells against him. Everything ends in a big 'ol mess! At the very least Suhweetness, it will be humorous and fun;)
    bauerlove

Answer by bauerlove at 10:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• yea hopefully
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I was the primary breadwinner up until I left to go part time. He is now our only source of income. Either way, I am/was responsible for everything since he couldn't handle it. Oh, he'd get it done somehow if he had to but the chaos it would cause was horrendous. I have worked very hard to keep our home a place of calm and security and quiet and stability; very important with an ADHD child so the burden was always on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I work and my dh is a sahd. :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011