Should I visit my Fiancee?

I'm wondering what to do. I'm not whether to take a trip/catch the bus to visit my fiancée We are in a LDR currently. He moved to attend College soon. I didn't move because I have my own shit to do here. It's been almost a week now he was been gone. I miss him like crazy.
I would like to take a Greyhound Bus at the end of this month. He will be busy soon with School and working. I'm thinking it might be too soon to see him. But he told me once he gets payed from a job, he buy a bus ticket for me down there. ( Winnipeg, Mb). It's crazy being on my own. I have restless nights and bad anxiety in my own. I just wanna be near him. I got really got no family who would let me sleep at their places. I think I sound codependent. I was doing good, and then just these last couple of days been missing him bad. What do suggest and think people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• long distance relationships are hard talk to him maybe you can live with or near him
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I'm staying back because I'm close to getting custody of our daughter.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You're going to have to be strong. It's not easy at all, I've been doing this for 10 months now. It sucks and at times it is unbearable. We talk all the time and skype is really great when we can. If you don't have the money or time, don't go.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I will have the money and might have the time :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• sounds like you just need time to adjust. If it's within your budget, I don't see anything wrong with a weekly visit for the first month but after that month pace it out to like 2-3 times a month to let him study and of course to let him come to you, too! I think webcam chatting is a great quick fix for when you can't visit each other
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Make a call for her, that is simply the best-to keep in touch.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 10:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• well I would move close to him wear you could see him that means he loves you so much why you dont move close to him like that you both be togetther well this is all get close to god goodby
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm the process of improving some personl issues right now. This is preventing me from moving there. In probably about a yr, I should be able to move there.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2011