Is it just me or what

is it just me or is it that it seems like when something goes wrong with work or cars or anything men take things out on the wrong people like the ones the love?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• nope, not just you dear:)
    bauerlove

Answer by bauerlove at 10:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• There is an old saying that says you always hurt the ones you love. No, it's not just you. My DH got stung by a wasp on his finger this afternoon,then a little while ago, he tripped over the cat, hit the couch,and broke his toe. So, I'm babying him tonight. But, he's gone on Benadryl, now, and Tylenol for the toe.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• thank goodness lol
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• "you hurt the ones you love the most" not just men do this, but if your man is doing it, sounds like you need to have a heart-to-heart and really talk to him about how you feel. he may not realize the extent of how it is affecting you.
    Lola.Bee

Answer by Lola.Bee at 10:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• It's not just you. Some woman do the same, its not right but try to look at it like this, ~ it is easier to take things out on the people they love because they are an "easy" target" Be assurtive and tell him, its not okay and you wont tolerate it. Its not fair to you or to your family to have to deal with someones eles pissyness. He shold try and look at it as, this is somthing she can help me work through and this could make us closer. Some men think its their responsibility to make sure things go smoothly and when somthing fails they feel like they are failing as men. If you are going through this keep your chin up and tell him you wont be treated like that and you want to help work through whatever he is stressing about. Good Luck!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 10:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• lol no its definitely not just you, my ex was bad at that which is one of the reasons he's my ex but the ridiculous thing is he still takes crap out on me when the rest of his life is going to hell
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Definitely NOT just you, I could be accused of the same things at times.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well not every thing goes wrong if you pray always before you step out of your house every thing will be better for you dear get close to god always and you will see well this is all goodby
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011