No matter which side you are on arent you AMAZED???

At the amount of people paying attention to whats going on in DC right now? I am watching ever other status on FB popping up about whats going on and people asking questions and giving their opinions! I have friends on both far ends of the political spectrum and I have to say everyone seems pretty well balanced pissed at everyone in DC right now! The Cali friends are pissed at Obama and Reid AS MUCH AS Boehner and vice versa for my repub friends but still the same! Now....is this a good thing or a bad thing? Do you think that how INSANE the situation has become in DC that these people will stick around......or be gone in the next news cycle??

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, nothing like a good old fashioned Government shutdown to bring us all together. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Unfortunately, once they pass whatever they pass, it will be a matter of minutes until everyone goes back to their own little worlds again.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Whay also amazing, or maybe not, is all the mis-informatin going around....here, on fb, wherever
    cmlkb

Answer by cmlkb at 1:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

--
    True.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I believe because both sides were worried about the shutdown it became a widespread discussion. I am not amazed at how much we're paying attention. I think it's natural to discuss politics when something important is happening in Washington. I'd be worried it it wasn't being discussed.

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011