How do you chose between moving or staying?

i might have to move to Lancaster with my bf and his mom but i dnt wanna leave my school, my friends, and my family although that might be the only way to keep my baby

southernchick11

Asked by southernchick11 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, is school, friends or other family more important than your child?? You can find a different school, make new friends and visit your other family.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• this biggest thing about moving is my child and cousions i dont wanna miss them growing up and i am afraid i may not have the help i am going to need when the baby comes
    southernchick11

Comment by southernchick11 (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• You DO what you HAVE to or NEED to do in order to be able to live with yourself. You can run ha;f way across the world but you can never run far enough to get away from yourself or the thoughts and feelings in your head.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2011