Whats the best thing about having 3 kids?

I am considering trying for a third child. What is the most wonderful thing about having 3 children (as opposed to two). Thank you:)

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 11:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• In our house 3 is a crowd, Someone is always fighting with someone else. If I was younger with more money we would probably try for 4. After 4 it's just one more to the mix.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Just one more child to love. I actually had 4, and wouldn't have traded that for anything.
    homeschoolin432

Answer by homeschoolin432 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• We have 3 and honestly it is just as easy as 2, if not easier. My kids are close in age, so that might make a difference. My boys are 17 months apart. My 2nd & 3rd child are 2 years, 2 months. For the most part, they are best of friends. They argue on occasion, but for the most part, they look for each other.

You'll never regret having another, but you may regret if you don't.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• That is what I am feeling. I keep talking to older women at church and they all say "I wish I would have had three kids, but my husband wasn't sure..."
    bloomsr

Comment by bloomsr (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My third child is the biggest perk to having three kids... I love her to pieces. She wasn't planned, but I can't imagine not having her. I also really enjoy seeing the dynamics between the kids. It's one more set of interactions in the family. The kids get along well about 90% of the time and I love seeing them together.

The hard parts: cost, and time management. Most of the cost is future stuff- it's another college education to try to plan for. We also had to sell a car that was paid for and pick up a car payment to fit the kids in the car. Now that they are getting older (8, 6, and 4) we are also extremely busy getting kids to and from activities, getting three sets of homework done, etc. That has actually gotten more difficult since they were younger- we limit activities and still are driving kids around 5 nights out of 7! But no regrets... I can't imagine not having any of them!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I have three little girls all very close in age, they are great together.
    u will always have a little helper.....
    but however many kids you have all will fight, and b unwilling to share, its as a parent how you deal with things.
    gem05

Answer by gem05 at 3:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well if they arent getting along they still have someone else to play with and if one of them is being picked on then they will have 2 others to defend them better odds
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 4:16 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Im pregnant with my third, Ill have to check back latter, lol.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011