Are there any internet based business opportunities??

By this I mean done online without having to talk to or call people. No convincing people to buy stuff and no harassing friends & family to help you get started. Low start up costs without monthly fees and the company not requiring you to purchase a certain amount of their product each month. Does such a opportunity exist, or is it wishful thinking on my part?

LovinMySon84

Asked by LovinMySon84 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• The only thing that comes to mind with those parameters is AVON.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• http://www.pineconeresearch.com/

$3.00 in the mail for every survey taken.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 11:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I must say to be careful with those surveys. I just talked to a lady yesterday that did surveys. She got a check in the mail and went to deposit it. It was a check for over $3000. It came back as fake. Be VERY Careful. If you look for easy stuff to do, you are more then likely going to get scammed or make pennies.

I wish you the best of luck!!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I have to say that, yes, Avon seems to be the only thing. But even with avon, you have to sell, sell, sell to make any money. I have a home business in which I am partnered with a money management company. I really don't feel like I am selling anything. I offer services that everyone needs, especially during these times and I feel really good about what I do. As for any business, I pay a small monthly fee, but that is because I also get the services and my websites and office. You really need to be careful when looking into doing something from home. There are alot of scams out there. Good luck with your search.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 5:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• You can start your own website... sell items on there, or sell space. You can also do some freelance writing jobs. Those are numerous! You can write till the cows come home with those types of jobs!  I have a list of freelance writing jobs in my blog if you're interested.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011