Right now we are getting paid

according to MyPay website.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm glad to hear that.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 11:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• LOL! Me too. Just don't know about next payday. Hubby said they were all sent an email about domestic violence, they are looking for it to escalate. There already is enough of it because of money NOW. Without this mess. I just can't believe the members of Congress think it's ok to play with the military like this. And yes, I know it's not just the military.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Woot mama! Glad to hear it. Hopefully it will help the USMC family I posted about earlier.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• No shit! I sure hope so! This whole 'get paid back' thing, doesn't help the 'now' issue. Especially in their case!
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Hope so. My son is a Marine who is home on leave right now. When we watched the news today, he was SO angry....and justifiably so. I don't care how you slice it, it just ain't right.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• ???
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• They didn't pass the budget, and the military wasn't gonna get their full paycheck. The LES's were showing that. Then they passed it, but temporarily. And we are getting paid. But next payday could be a different story.
    I could be wrong though. They may have actually passed the budget, and it not be temporary. At this point, I have no faith in congress.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011