Foster/Care/Adoptions & The Importance Of Closed Adoptions

Nature provided A woman/women with the ability to grow a Child/ren beneath there heart and then birth that Child/ren. But once a  Woman/Women had finished Breeding & Birthing a Child/ren through Nature. it would be a Person/s within Society who would decide for the Child/ren to become the Child/ren of the Woman who they feel is capable of raising that Child/ren out of Love.

Now if the woman who Bred and Birthed a Child/ren is capable of raising the Child/ren she Bred & Birthed out of Love. Then they are her Child/ren.

But the Child/ren that is FosteredAdopted out, is not the Child/ren of the Woman who Bred & Birthed the Child/ren. That Child/ren is always the child of the Mother & Father who longed to Foster/ Adopt the Child/ren. Because that Child/ren has always grown in the heart of the Mother & Father who always longed to Foster/Adopt that Child/ren.

Open Adoption only allows for the needs of a Woman who longs to see a Child/ren she Bred And Birthed for the Mother & Father of that child. But it confuses the child of the Mother and Father who Adopted there Child/ren.

The child needs a close/d relationship with there Mother and Father who Adopted them. And a child having a Relationship with the Woman who Bred and Birthed them, will only distance the relationship between that Child and the Childs Mother and Father who Adopted them.

CPS adoptions should never be open and you should not be allowed visits with your Child/ren in Foster Care.  When you are incapable of raising the Child/ren you Bred and Birthed. Then you have no right to see that Chid/ren. Because you couldn't raise them therefore you didn't love them and you don't love them and never will. The person who Fosters or Adopts the Child/ren you Bred, loves them. Because they are capable of raising there Child/ren with the love for there Child/ren that you Bred. When you are not capable of raising the Child/ren you Bred and Birthed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Adoption

• I am a birth mom. I carried my son inside of me for nine months even though I knew from the start that I was not of the means to raise him. I placed him into the arms of the couple that I CHOSE for him because they most closely resembled how I would've raised him if I ould've done so and then with a heavy heart I left him with them to love and to cherish.

Open adoption is for mothers such as myself that love their child(ren) with every fiber of their being but do not have the means to be able to raise them. I am glad that my son knows who I am and who his brothers and sister are. He also knows that it is because of my infinite love for him that he is being raised by such a fantastic couple who are giving him what I cannot.
    MKSmom09

Answer by MKSmom09 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• my parents put one of my sisters up for adoption, its a very sad and long story. i am just thankful that it wasnt closed. another sister found her and since ive been able to meet her and her own family. we arent very close which is sad but I think overall she was greatful to meet her other siblings.
    christinawillis

Answer by christinawillis at 12:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• If your incapable of raising that child, then you have no right to see that child, because you couldn't raise them therefore you didn't love them and you don't love them and never will...

woah. because you can't provide someone with a safe, stable, comfortable life does not mean that you don't love and will never love a child you bore. Some could easily argue that giving a child away through adoption is the most loving thing that could be done in some situations.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Wow, you really have no clue what open adoption was meant for, and how open adoptions were actually brought about do you?? Open adoption is actually pushed by agencies to make women feel more comfortable giving their baby to someone they don't know. It's also been used as a form of manipulation or promise.

Until you walk a mile in a birthmom's shoes, you are just making an uneducated opinion. You are entitled to your opinion, BUT you are WRONG, angry, and hateful by the looks of it. Wow...Go study up on adoption some more.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I think that a lot of birth mothers have AMAZING love for their child. Can you imagine how hard it must be to look at your child, knowing that the best thing to do is to let someone else love your child?! I don't see a problem with letting your child know who birthed them. Why shouldn't they know that woman? Without her, the parents would have no child to love.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• i agree with you in SOME cases. there are some cases in which an open adoption is not bad and confusing. it depends on the situation.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2011