Pregnancy hormones? What happened to my sex life? adult content

We usually have sex almost every day, or at least 5 times a week. However, I am about 8 months pregnant, and in the last month it has REALLY tapered off.

He has not wanted to take his time with me at all. It is uncomfortable to go face to face, which is way more intimate in my opinion, so it has basically been the spooning position.

There has been no touching, no trying, no magic, no affection, nothing...and it has really affected my desire to do it at all. I have told him I have no desire to be a receptacle to him, and that having no touching or intimacy is ruining it for me.

In my mind, there is no bigger visual reminder that I am the mother of his children and should be treated with a certain affection than being 3rd trimester with our 3rd child.

I have tried to get him to touch me (i.e. rub my back, or cuddle), and he acts like it is a chore. It is not normally like this, but I don't know what else to do besides hold out until I get the attention I need to even be in the mood. I just feel bad when we have sex and it is 3 minutes of him getting physical while I lay there. I feel like its not like I haven't told him what I need. I don't know.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• All I can say is try to get him to get into foreplay and try a different position during sex. I've found being on top the most comfortable during my 8th month. (I'm 9 months and counting and due any day now.)
    yolin_star

Answer by yolin_star at 12:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• When the father of my children & I had our 1st baby, the bigger my tummy got the more scared he became.... He still wanted to get physical to satisfy his man needs but he was scared about being a 1st time dad and he was scared being intimate would somehow hurt the baby but after my daughter was born he was all ready to give me everything I needed. By then I was tired from being up with baby all night and I didnt wanna touch him or give him what he needed... lol. It will get better sweetie! I promise! hang in there!
    BSumm3rs

Answer by BSumm3rs at 12:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Think and research for your sex life eventhough you are pregrant. Be the one to initiate how to make love with your husband.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 10:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• well sex is not every thing in this wrould but is because your pregnet and he just thinnking about the baby thats all just talk it out with him and you will see every thing will be bettter well stay close to god
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011