Thinking about renting a cabin on a campground

please tell what did was like for you , i was thinking about just using a tent but i'm not sure if the children would enjoy.......... is it safe ,also i'm a single parent and will be taking a couple of teens along and my child ,do you think they'll enjoy this,if you got any tips please share if you know of any decent campground here in the midwest, i was checking out this Jellystone park Yogi Bear's Resort ever heard of it,please help me out what should i be aware of r if you got something else you think they'll enjoy please share, not trying to travel so far so i figured between illinois, wisconsin,or indiana

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Travel

• Um ....camping is very safe (You just have to know your surroundings.).
    Tents can be fun because you are "closer to nature"
    Cabins are nice for very cold temperatures.
    I live in California, so can't help you with campsites/parks.
    I am sure you will all come home with some great memories, no matter where you go!
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 12:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Thats funny because I to am a single mom and have been looking at Yogi's park in Texas! It looks like a lot of fun for kids. They have a waterpark at this one! Did you check out the cabins? They look pretty decent -- besides, its scary to think someone would have to sleep in a tent that I put up!! Would love to know if you go!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• @ kazmia
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• also -- check out their reviews!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• @kazmia yes lots of memories, @BaileysMom476 i believe if i o with the Wisconsin location i'll get the waterpark at Wisconsin Dells
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• @ Bailey will do
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• We're doing the same thing this summer, we've always camped with a 5th wheel camper but it's gone now, and I won't tent. We have a few really good places around here, and the prices are great - but they're all in Iowa.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• @anonymous ,what are some of the places
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2011