Does anyone think if you block someone, neither person should be allowed to comment on eachothers posts?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes I do think that's how it should be. Actually, I thought that's how it WAS until I blocked someone and found out differently.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yeah, I've blocked people for harrassing mesages with namecalling in them. So the angry person would look up my activity to continue her wrath in the answers section. Maybe some of the anon's that follow people around to harrass and vote down stalk would have to find a new person to harass.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yes I agree!
    ashleighd1006

Answer by ashleighd1006 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Isn't it too bad that some adults can not comport themselves like adults? I do not get it. It's not even like HS, more like the elementary school level of maturation.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• yup
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2011