What is worst thing about your MIL? adult content

I flagged this as "TMI" so you lady's can say anything you wanna say... Come on lady's dont be shy... let it all out VENT!

BSumm3rs

Asked by BSumm3rs at 12:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry, but I'm only alloted 940 characters for my reply and that is simply not enough to even begin to tell the horror stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• The worst thing? She's not here, I never met her... I wish I had the chance, she was a wonderful woman.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• She is annyoing and always starting drama with her Rumours and stupid lies and BS she is old and she acts like she is in Highschool making up stories to get her son to drop everything. She is an attention WHORE and she is annoying she hasnt liked me since the begining when my husband and I were dating. She complains all the damn time about how we should do this and do that I am so SICK of her LMAO I feel better now
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I mostly like my MIL... I just don't like the fact that she's always in our business or getting mad at DF for nothing.. Or when she bugs us for money we don't have (DF owes her for stuff in the past..long story)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My EX-MIL used to piss me off when she would hint (or outright ask) my husband for a mani/pedi! She has told her children they OWE her for raising them and she dont mind calling in the debts! So glad he got her in the divorce! :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• for the most part she is OK BUT....when i call her to relate a message or just say hi/hello..; she talks, and talks, and talks .......into infinity and beyond. she is extremely talkative and doesn't know when to shut up!!!!!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• We get along great but her lack of cleanliness and disorganization bugs the hell out of me! I have, on more that one occasion, offered to clean her house for her...she has denied lol. It actually took me 2 years after my husband and I got together to see her house because she knew how much of a clean freak I was and how outspoken I am when it comes to cleanliness.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My bfs mom OMG she can't speak English at all. Its so broken, I can't understand her at all & she gets SO angry about it lol but hey, what can I do about it ?? I also can't stand the fact that she is SO FAKE! She talks about everyone behind their backs too. OMG I can't stand that. She gets jealous of her 3 sons gfs/wives. If they have a gf /wife that woman is the devil ! lol

My ex MIL OMG she was one of the worst mothers I know and would tell me how to mother my child!! I couldn't stand it. She would call me bitching about her own son! lol I'm like WTF LADY?? He's my soon to be husband and the father of my son & you are going to talk bad about him ??
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My MIL is NOT a mother. She is not motherly or nurturing in any respect. She has no regard for my Husband's well being. She disrespects our family (Hubby, Son and I) at every chance that arises. Spreads lies and rumors like a teenager(as Christiahenry stated). We have told her she has lost the privilege to be in our son's life. She is not welcome in our house OR our lives.......Under any circumstances. HOW CLICHE IS THAT? It's sad that things turned out this way....Once upon a time I looked up to her, and really did love her as a second Mother. She betrayed us repeatedly. She did everything short of physically abuse us. I cannot say I TRULY hate anyone, except her. After all that we have done for her, stood by her through near-death situations and horrible financial crisis. She just shits on us. We completely cut her out of our lives, and now we are thriving once again!!!! Stay strong all you mamas with less than honorable MI
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 12:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My MIL treats her older son like the golden child and my husband like sh** even though he is the baby. She thinks I am too goody good and her son deserves to be with a crack whore or something. She also likes her other son's wife better than me because she is loud mouth and rude like the rest of them!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2011