Remember Casey Anthony? her trial starts soon, do you think she will be found guilty or innocent?

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Guilty or not, she will not have a fair trial. It has been in the news just about everyday and the people in the Central FL area have had enough!
    RLSMOM59

Answer by RLSMOM59 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I agree that she will probably not have a fair trial, given that i doubt there's anyone who hasn't heard about the case that is mentally competent enough to serve on a jury.

However, from what I saw (and yes, I openly admit that there's probably a lot that I haven't seen), I do think she's guilty.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Judging only by what I've seen/heard on TV, I'd say guilty.

Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 2:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I say guilty...From all of the information made available to the public, it seems like an open and shut case.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'm not sure if I think she is guilty or not. I kept up on her by the Nancy Grace t.v show and I never could figure out if she is guilty or not. I think its hard for me to say bc I know what its like to not have a close bond with your child, so when she just left her daughter w/her parents or friends and did her thing, I can kinda relate to it. Now when her daughter was missing and she was out partying & stuff, I have NO idea how she did that, but than again, if she didn't have a bond with her 2 that extreme, it could've just been like someone elses child to her. I have ppd depression, so I'm not so quick to judge (not saying you guys are at all) other mother's decisions. Like that mother that drowned her kids, I feel SO bad for her bc I can see how ppd could get that bad. My mom always tells me I give some mothers an easy way out bc I always assume its ppd, lol !! But who knows. Some ppl can't admit it! Sry I'm rambling!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• She is as guilty as they come.

Answer by older at 8:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• loudnproud,

I understand what you're saying, and you're right, it can be very hard for some moms, especially if they are struggling with ppd. However, I still do think that she did it (there was too much forensic evidence found, like how on her computer stuff showing she had looked up how to make and kill people with chloroform, dna evidence that shows her daughter was in her trunk, and that, because of the state of the evidence, that she was dead when she was in there, etc.

I am NOT saying that all women who have ppd do this, or that all women who do this have ppd, but I do think that, sadly, whatever the reason, she did kill her little girl :-(

If it was ppd, it's sad that she didn't get help - for her dd, for her, and for her whole family. If it wasn't ppd, then it's unimaginable why she would do this... (if she did it, that is).

(((HUGS))) to you - I hope your ppd is better soon!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• yes guilty//
    lovely35

Answer by lovely35 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• guilty
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011