Help please

iam 35weeks an i have been leaking white watery stuff it has a odd oder but the oder is not bad i have to wear a pantie liner everyday an all day within 5min it be full an i leak uncontrolable even when i lay down i can get up an put some on with out a liner a walk to my mail box an my clothes will be soak so do anybody know what that mean

quetta669

Asked by quetta669 at 1:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ummm I would be going to the hospital, your water may have a tear and if so you are more prone to get an infectio, its one of those things that I wouldn't wait for. My sister inlaws water didnt break but had a tear in it and she ended up with an infection and it was hell.
    Goodluck!
    Bratch1707

Answer by Bratch1707 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• You might have a tear and it could be amniotic fluid. I would go in. Better safe then sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I had this same problem in my 2nd pregnancy. Like you, I had to wear a panty liner daily. The further along I got, the more discharge I experiences. You should inform your OB-GYN to be on the safe side. My doctor told me that some women do experience this and that it was a normal occurrence in some women during pregnancy. I'm sure you're fine....hang in there!

Fab40Mom71

Answer by Fab40Mom71 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It could be just regular pregnancy discharge or you could be leaking amniotic fluid. You definitely should get in to see a doctor or at least call. Good luck.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 3:47 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yes, it is your fluid. This happened to me. Went to the hospital . They tested me and sure enough it was my fluid. They checked to see how far along I was and my water broke. Labor started. My daughter was born 8 hours later at 37 weeks !!!!!!! Exciting!! Good Luck <3
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 7:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i would call ur doctor and let them know whats going on
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• thanks for the comments
    quetta669

Comment by quetta669 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011