What's your favorite thing to do for a girl's night out and why?

pocmom

Asked by pocmom at 2:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We go to this wine bar in The Village which is called Gather. We sit on the sofas or outside patio by the outdoor fire and have wine...sometimes beer. We sample their foods and catch up on the latest while we listen to the live band. Soooo nice.

Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 2:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Sitting on the patio, great food, great talk, great friends.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i never have girls nights nemore.. we would drink and gossip
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My friends and I usually either go out for dinner (Italian) and a movie (traditionally a Katherine Heigl movie lol), or if I'm out with another group of friends, we like to go to to this little out of the way bar where it's not a "meat market" and drink and dance with each other (we are all happily married). Either way, it's always fun :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I haven't been on a girls night out with friends in years, these days a girls night out is hanging out with my 3 grown daughters and doing something together like shopping or eating out and that is 2 or 3 times a year
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I dnt have friend because where I stay is faraway from my friend so what I like to do as a girl is cooking with my husband and having fun with him
    clementhia

Answer by clementhia at 4:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

clementhia

• Karaoke! I love to sing, and I don't get to karaoke very often, so whenever I get a girl's night, that's what we do.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I love to go out to eat and just have fun chatting! I also like to do different and other fun stuff like mini-golf, going to the movies, or shopping! Those are always fun too! :-)
    Mari6443

Answer by Mari6443 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• nothing
    lovely35

Answer by lovely35 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2011