Piercing the woman part adult content

so i would like to get a verticalclit hood piercing but im worried, lol. it feels like theres a big vain in the hood area, whats is that for exactly and whats it for? will they pierce the vain feeling thing? or underneath it? im worried ill lose sensation totally , but im not getting actual clit pierced. my husband would like it too  thnaks 

sammyjoG

Asked by sammyjoG at 2:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Health

• I got my hood pierced. It doesn't hurt like you would imagine. What it did for me is this: I had heard all of these great stories about girls sitting down and having instant orgasm and such. Well that never happened.
    It never happened when dh and I had sex either. It just got pulled on back and forth and irritated.
    Then the worst thing... I typically have my orgasms from clit stimulation. The damn piercing got in the way! It didn't enhance squat!!!
    I dealt with it for about 4 months and after about 4 months of sexual frustration I took that thing out.
    I kept my inner labia ring, it doesn't interfere with anything and life is MUCH better now. :)
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• good luck
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 2:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Google " The Piercing Bible " , it may tell you what you want to know. I have no piercings apart from ears so I cannot advise you personally. The most important point is to ensure you find a really reliable and experienced expert and not a rank amateur .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 3:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Good luck with it! My nose was enough for me! lol
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2011