How can I tell if Im really pregos???

IM bloated, hungry, crampy, drained, getting a belly, nauseous, headaches.

I feel so pregnant.....yet I got two negative home prego tests, I havent officially missed a period this anticipation is driving me nutzo :O

Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go to your OB/PCP/Local ER and get a blood test. That will be the only way to know for sure without waiting for your AF to show(or not show_
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 2:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• When is your AF due?
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 2:24 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• DR, and BLOODWORK. and if you haven't missed a period then why are you even thinking you are???? you dont just have sex and then a few days later start taking urine tests for pregnancy. When you miss your period then take the test snd see then what it says.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• wait...n see if you get your menstrual cycle...if not like said go to the ER to find out for sure...
    good luck..mama
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• go to your OB/GYN and get a blood test done only way to make sure 100%. know a bunch of moms that had negative home tests, still got the period and still were pregnant. My niece is a testament to that. Good luck!
    shytown98

Answer by shytown98 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I tested positive 3 days before a missed period so maybe you could wait till atleast 3 days before you get more accurate results.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 7:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• waiting is always the hardest part. really the only thing that you can do is just wait and see if your period comes when it is due if not i say run to the drug store that day and get another test :) good luck hope it comes out the way that you want!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2011