What do I do....

I have a little girl that just turn 1 in October, I had a miscarraige in Sept. It was really hard. Plus my husband is out of town a lot. So I had to deal with the emotional part alone.....I told my husband and family I wasnt going to have anymore. I think I was just so upset....ya know? Now I think I want another baby.....everytime I see a picture of one, and I have like 4 friends that are pregnate, and It just makes me so upset and want another of my own.....and I dont know really how to bring this up to my husband.....Any sugg.....please...

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 8:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Tell him just what you've written here. Truth is always the best policy.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Peronsally I would ask how he feels about another baby. Take the conversation from there. Even if he says he's happy with just one...tell him how you really feel. IT's normal after a miscarrage to wish it never to happen again...by never getting pregnant again.

The truth....you'll be surprised how well it works.
    Makieno

Answer by Makieno at 8:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Sit him down and talk to him while you are eating dinner, tell him how you feel.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I agree. Just tell him exactly how you feel. He is your husband. You should be able to talk to him about anything. If it helps just show him this page here. Sometimes it is just easier to let him read it than actually telling him. It for sure will start the conversation. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Sounds like you need more time to heal...Sept wasn't that long ago and you seem to be changing your mind! Can you get some counseling somewhere, like school or church if you go to those places and work through it? You'd be doing yourself, your husband, and your baby you already have a huge favor :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2008