What kind of crafts can i make to sell? adult content

i like to do crafts other than sewing and knitting, (for those who can i want to learn) but i enjoy other crafts, and id like to sell them any ideas?and information on selling. thanks.

sammyjoG

Asked by sammyjoG at 2:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• if you want to start selling crafts you make I would look into a local craft fair. You can go and check them out talk to the vendors or just jump right in and put up a booth at one. Usually for schools or churches the cost is about $25.00 for the table and space.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• The possibilities are endless. Visit a craft show and see what others are offering. Jewelry has boomed and it's very competitive. If you want to do well, pick something that's not so common right now. Knitting and crocheting are making a HUGE comeback as well (I crochet and sell what I make online and at shows).
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2011