am i pregnant

so ive been having brown discharge really tired sick morning and night tightness it my stomch my right boob hurts not all the time just like shooting pains late period and the last couple day ive had bloody nose the last time i had one was 6 years ago. took a test and it said no about a week ago what should i do any advice on whats going on

renee262

Asked by renee262 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ADVICE: T-a-k-e-a-t-e-s-t.
    Anonymous

• Not to be rude, but no one on here knows you body like you do. If you think something is going on then you should take a test or call your doctor. If this is normal for you, then I wouldn't worry.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE YOU ARE PREGNANT. GO SEE A DOCTOR BECAUSE A HOME TEST WILL PROBABLY GIVE YOU SOMETHING INCONCLUSIVE.
    GO TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD OR A FREE PREGNANCY CLINIC IF YOU ARE TIGHT ON MONEY.
    YOU MAY HAVE SOMTHING ELSE WRONG, NOT PREGNANCY.
    GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• how does that not sound like shes pregnant? those are ALL the pregnancy symptoms. you should make an app to get a blood test done. maybe you arent pregnant but it sounds like it. oh and this is a good website someone suggested for me once... twoweekwait.com people put like every single symptom they had on there and a lot were the same..like yours. GOOD LUCK! i hope your okay :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• You are not pregnant.
    Anonymous