Horrible hair highlighting experience

Today I went to a Salon to find out if they can do blonde highlights in my dark brown hair. The stylist tells me she can do it so I go for it and ended up spending $160 for brassy/orange &some blonde highlights: ( The stylist was extremely rude and pulled/ripped my hair throughout the process...she didn't even blow-dry my hair for me : ( I came home and saw my hair in the mirror and started sobbing...I'm afraid she will not want to fix it if I call and ask her tomm morning, What should I do?

Priyanka
Dallas Tx

Iluvmyhair

Asked by Iluvmyhair at 2:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'm so sorry about your experience. Did she put a toner on it? You should definitely call and see if she will fix it. You shouldn't have to pay for her mistake. She is supposed to make sure you leave the salon completely satisfied.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 3:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I would contact the manager of the salon and let htem know that you expect this mess to be fixed for free!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I agree that you should talk to the manager/owner of the salon. Be calm and matter of fact. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I used to work at a MasterCuts, and if you were unsatisfied for any reason, they will fix it for free. You should not have to walk around with highlights you are unhappy with. Call the salon and tell them what you don't like about it, and hopefully they will fix it for you.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Girl, I am from Ft Worth Texas, you call that bitch and tell her that she WILL fix your hair and/or give you your money back and message me for my stylist in Ft Worth that will leave you beautiful : )
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I would contact the manager of the salon and let them know that you expect this mess to be fixed for free
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:03 PM on May. 17, 2011