Don't they get tired of it?

I have a Facebook account and I see so many girls there go out out clubbing/drinking every single weekend, or even during the week on a Monday or Tuesday(who does that?) And I always think to myself doesn't it get boring? I became a mom at 18 so my nights out were over before they started but now that I'm 22 I have been out but I really don't see it as something I missed out on, I would much rather watch a movie or go to a restaurant. Maybe once in a great moon I would like to go dancing but making it such a habit...why?

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 3:16 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I feel the same way, I had my son at 18. When I finally started going out (late into 21), I went out maybe twice and decided I was done. I had fun the first time, the second time was OK, and now when I'm asked, I say that no, I don't want to go out. It's so...not my thing. I don't like drinking, I don't like being surrounded by strangers, don't like dancing in public, don't like leaving my son to be without me (even though he would be sleeping) while I go out to do something that doesn't benefit me. I nanny for my friend and I have him all the time, 3-4 12 hour days with him, whenever she DOES have him, he's in his crib sleeping. Then every weekend she leaves the baby with her mom and goes out because she needs "adult time." I'm disgusted. Spend that time with your son.
    Mommy2Max217

Answer by Mommy2Max217 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I became a mom at 19 so I'm kinda in the same situation there and I found out I was pregnant this time 4 days before I turned 21. So I never got to legally drink lol. I'm not into the whole partying thing. I would much rather be spending time with my family.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Girl I dance enough at home while I cook and clean lol, I'm too tired to go to the club.

Gosh, I sound old :D
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Are we talking about moms or just girls in general? My friend's without kids think my life is boring and I think their life of partying is boring. Every one has a different opinion on life, I guess. I had fun partying when I was younger (yes I went out every single night), it was fun then, I had no responsibility and extra cash. I think if we are talking about other moms, the yes I would think they would get tired of partying every single night (every once in a while is dine) and want to spend more time with their kids, but even then to each their own.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• They are just young. Responsibility will hit them one day. I'm 36, had my fun days, and I work around 18-22 year old A-school students and that's all they talk about. As they get older this won't seem as important to them, particularly when they start a family or get a career. We are all only young once and for such a short time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:24 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• They do it I think because they are immature and think that to be cool you have to go clubbing and drink allot. I dont get it either why they act this way. Espically the day after when the FB status whines how hung over or tired they are. DUH. Dont go out till 4 a.m. and get to bed at a decent hour and you will feel better the next day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It depends a lot on your geographic region. When we lived in Iceland, clubbing/going to bars is really one of the few social activities available, so we were much more socially active than we would have been back home. However, I very much agree with you. I certainly don't have the energy for partying constantly. I didn't before we had kids, and I DEFINITELY do not now :p
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 11:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2011