What's your favorite thing to cook/or get for take out?

For me, it's cabbage.  It's a winner in our house, something EVERYONE loves.  Take out, I'd have to say is chicken tenders from Rallys/Checkers. 

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 7:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Cook--Tater tot casserole
    Take our--Pizza
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't know what would be my favorite thing to cook since I do not cook daily. However, my favorite thing to order out is pizza and wings from LaNova's who have the best wings in Buffalo, NY. In fact, they have shipped all over the US, even to the White House!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• roasted whole chickens in honey dijon sauce.. everyone loves it even my super picky 2 year old!

for take out.. we ALL love chinese. mm mm MMM!!!!!!!!!!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• **out
    L0vingMy3Girls

• I dont really like to cook, so I dont have a fav dish. But my husb is a beast on the BBQ & makes THE best ribs! :p For take out, I'd have to say Chinese. But to feed our whole family, it's kinda expensive- so that doesnt happen too often.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:47 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It used to be Chinese food.Recently I seen a thing on rotten.com where they were really selling dog and cat ! OMG! I thought that was just something that people didn't like the food said now I will never eat it.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2011