MEDICATIONS

OK I HAD A REALLY BAD COLD AND COULDNT BREATH SO I TOOK CHILDRENS TRIAMINIC. WILL THAT HURT THE BABY? I'M 33 WEEKS AND I TOOK THE SMALLEST DOSE.
THE BABY HAS BEEN MOVING FINE AND EVEN MOVED WHILE I WAS TAKING THE MEDS, IT WAS NON-DROWSY.
I DIDNT TELL MY DR YET THAT I TOOK IT.

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 8:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You should be just fine, but next time it would be good for you to have the OK med list for pregnancy. Just for future knowledge.......Robitussin, and Robitussin D are on the OKed med list for prego. Good Luck, and don't make yourself sick again worrying too much. By the way, i got my list from the Health Dept. and there are a lot of places online that have the list too.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 10:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I,m sure the baby will be fine, it was the children's kind and you are pretty far along don't be concerned.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I was told by my doc at my last appt that basically any meds (not heavy of course) are ok at this point in pregnancy. I was 33 wks at the time so you should be fine
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2008