frustrated. any ideas?

i have never had a problem losing weight before, i have a 3 year old and the baby weight just melted off with her. i have a 4 month old son, i gained nearly 70 pounds while pregnant with him. i lost 30 right away, and since then, nothing. if i lose the other 40, i will still be 15-20 pounds above my ideal weight. i am eating healthy and exercising, but i feel like i could use a boost.

i guess what im saying is that i am looking to lose 55-60 pounds, and would like to know what plans/supplements work for you? i do the healthy eating and exercise, i just feel stuck and think something more could help.

jcsmummy

Asked by jcsmummy at 8:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I've had success with Shaklee's Cinch plan - it's a protein shake plan - delicious and satisfying meal reaplacement. It works great for our lifestyle, is easy to stick to - I've lost 15 pounds and my hubbie lost 10 lbs (he's done, I have another 20 to go!). It might be a good way to get started.
    www.cinchplan.com/sue_rock
    mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 8:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• put 30 minutes in your schedule to exercise. substitute H2O for any liquids you drink. start weight training and cardiovascular... starting light and then building up time and repetitions.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I have had much success with the RESET/Healthy for Life Program. Go to www.resetlive.com to learn how to develop a healthy lifestyle that has a side effect of fat loss. These are positive changes that will impact your life!

livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 8:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I have recently lost 20+ lbs in 10 weeks at weight watchers. I am an avid runner and I did not lose a lb. until I really learned how and what to eat. Try it you will not be disappointed!
    jillybean517

Answer by jillybean517 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2008