Nesting?

When did you start nesting? How long after did the baby come?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 9:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• this time i started nesting around 21 weeks lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• with my first pregnancy I was about 25weeks and with my second I swear I started when my second trimester started but that could just have been how I was feeling
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'm 19 weeks. My husband and his friends are joking that I'm already nesting (maybe i am?) because they came in and I had the power tools out and was drilling holes into the wall to hang new towel rods in the bathroom, and building new shelves for the baby's room closet. Also I spent the entire evening yesterday hanging paintings and photos all over the house. Wow, now that i think about it, hubby may be correct!
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 10:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I nested starting in the 2nd trimester...........then i lost my urge until recently around 32 weeks. Nesting has never been a sign that baby would be here soon for me, it's just my personality to want things to be in order
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 10:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I started around 28 weeks. The night we hung his name on the wall (the finishing touch) I went into labor. He can on his exact due date. I joke saying that he knew his room was finished so he was ready to join the family.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Most people start at around week 20
    GuidetteInLove

Answer by GuidetteInLove at 12:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Wow, I am 38 weeks and so far I have nested for a total of 2 hours. And that was yesterday.
    McErin48

Answer by McErin48 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2011