What can I do or make out of scalloped edge cement bricks?

I'm talking about the short long ones with the scalloped edges?....
Any ideas? I have a TON that I don't want to throw out, I'd rather be able to do something creative with them....Ideas?????
TY!

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 9:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Use them to make borders for flower bed's or along the walking path to the front door or on the edge of the driveway.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Sorry, I should have added that's what they were used for and there are way too many around the borders lol
    CABlonde

Comment by CABlonde (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Then I have no idea. If your near SC Ill take them off your hands for you. Maybe lay then on their sides and make a flat path out of them?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• nope, i'm in IL! lol
    CABlonde

Comment by CABlonde (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• OOOOHHHH IL??? I'll take em. :) do you want something "crafty" ? You could lay them out as a base for your grill. circular stack em for a planter. Stand them up and paint them into faces (i've seen em at craft fairs made into snowmen (2 stacked of the fat ones) baseball team players (shirt painted with a face) ghost for halloween.....and they sell for like 20$!!!!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I've seen crafts where animals and people are made with different shaped pavers, like uncle sam, santa, snowmen, and such, you could make ladybugs like this: http://ladybugbrickpavers.homestead.com/ and give as gifts, you'd just need small square ones and the special glue to stick them together and paint. Make a few for your garden and give others away or even rent a table at a flea market and sell them.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• no ideas, but if you use them to make Santas or snowmen. I'll take a few.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 4:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011