Moms of twins.. :)

i was just curious around how many weeks was everyone when they had their twins?? i know im going to be early but just wondering :)

samfearon1

Asked by samfearon1 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was 12 weeks when we found out.
    MaryanneMac

Answer by MaryanneMac at 10:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't have twins...but married to one. My mil was 2 weeks overdue! Didn't know she was havin twins. On a funny side....she just did a family history booklet and I found the error of xx was born in the town of xx followed quickly by xx born in the town of xx - the 2 towns are 40 miles APART. hehe she still can't figure out how she managed to type that and not notice :)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My mother was 35 weeks when she had my twin brothers. I don't have twins myself, though. My friend that had twins went to 37 weeks, and might have gone longer if she hadn't fallen on ice...that is what started her labor.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't have twins but a friend of mine does. They wanted to do an early C-section but she refused insisting that God would bring her babies out when the time was right. She still ended up having a C-section due to the position of Baby B but it wan't until 39 weeks.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• 38 weeks minus 1.5 hrs. Basically, full term for twins.
    Meachan

Answer by Meachan at 11:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2011