Am I the only one really picky about this??

I am so picky about my undergarments. They have to match EXACTLY like a set. BUT Now that I am pregnant I have grown a cup size and cannot find anything matching perfectly. Everything goes as large as a C which was my size before pregnancy in the matching dept. Nothing in D's. My fav place is kohls..they have the cutest ones....but damn them all do not carry cute, matching D cups to the panties. I have been wearing my C's and have muffin top boob lol. AWFUL! HAd to break down and buy some matching in color but not perfectly...GRRR!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 8:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm naturally a D but went to a DD during my pregnancy and couldn't find crap! The stuff I did find was more expensive too. So I just shoved em' in a D and dealt with it. But I never match though. I wear a black, tan or white bra and whatever color panties suit my mood that day lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i can't say i've had that problem specially once i became pregnant with my daughter. i kind of just stopped caring and got stuff that was comfortable. i found the best bra to wear was a nursing bra because once the boobs start growing, it doesn't come down to style but rather comfort, trust me =]
    anabelsmommy08

Answer by anabelsmommy08 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Who can afford to have that many differnent bras? Obviously you would have to have a bunch of underwear unless you want to do laundry every couple of days so just how many bras would you have to have? 20? That's ridiculous. I can't even afford to go buy one bra that fits let alone worry about matching underwear.
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2008