• In the Spotlight:

is more than a handful/mouthfull really a waste?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Some men don't like big boobs. I know some that prefer big asses and smaller chests. Personally, I like bigger boobs on women. Actually if you're porportionate you look great so I guess it DOESN'T matter. Lol. I've got a bit more than a handful, but will be fixing that shortly!!!!!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• That is something said by members of the Itty Bitty Committee, and the men who are married to them.
    Anonymous

• Haha . . no it's just what men tell their women so they don't feel bad about their small breasts. Some men do like small breasts though . .. but when it comes down to it, I think "the bigger the better" is the real thinking.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lol hey bigger the better for me ...why not him lol

Anonymous

• I hope not! I've got a few handfuls and mouthfuls...hell, you could even eat from mine right now, so hopefully my SO doesn't think so! I'm telling you what though, big 'ns are over rated!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My hubby likes big butts and small boobs, and that was me when we first got together. He always said that "more than a mouthful is a waste" haha. But now I'm pregnant and went up to a 38C and he was thrilled at first, but still says it sometimes lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lol I have a very large chest but I think that I could get way bigger and my SO would be delighted!!!! but my ex husband didnt like them he always said more than a handfull was a waste.... so I say get bigger hands then ya pussy!!!! lol anyway I agree with the above posts I think alot of men say this to protect the feelings of their small chested women!! but some men prefer smaller boobs its just a taste issue!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I used to have a little more than a handful and I thought it was perfect. I did not care what anyone else thought, but I did get many compliments on my breasts. That sounds weird, but I grew up in a very liberal town. Now, after having a child and breastfeeding (which I still am), my breasts grew 2 sizes. I think that my breast size now makes me appear much larger/heavier than I really am. In my opinion, bigger is not always best.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• well, what is the converse of this discussion and is THAT true as well?? LOL!!
    Anonymous

• My Hubby loves mine and they are way more than a handful!!! Especially when I'm preg and they get full, he can't help himself!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2008