Whats a good hair cut for a two year old?

her hairs quite long I was thinking of a pixie or bob but im not sure.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would probably do a shoulder length bob. It will be easier to handle since toddlers hair can be knotted easily. It will also still be long enough to put up in pigtails or a ponytail for hot days.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Id ask the child what she wants. If she wont brush it or let you brush it then a short style is best. If she does like it brushed and fixed for her let her have it as long as she wants.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i have two boys but if i had a girl i wouldnt cut it ... i was 6 before my first cut but i would definetely make sure its something you like
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 6:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I did a graduated cut where its longer in the front and really short in the back i love it, its so cute! Her hair grow so fast it will be down her back again in a few weeks.
    letlovegrow2524

Comment by letlovegrow2524 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Neither dont chop her hair off just get her ends trimmed so that it can continue to grow beautifully. Little girls with long beautiful hair is just too cute I just trimmed my lil munchkins hair so it can grow in evenly plus they're too young to be having these fancy cuts they're little girls lol.
    Kaleena8108

Answer by Kaleena8108 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011