Food Stamp people...ewww......how dare you...

Just kidding I hope that if you get food stamps you dont let anyone get to you and have a great night ,,,,anyone agree these posts are out of control.....I think people should worry about their family and leave everyone alone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Right On Anon.................................................
    Anonymous

• Anon rocks.
    Anonymous

• Your awesome!! The way the economy is going we will all be on food stamps soon enough. I wish they will get over it already.
    Anonymous

• Thank You ladies I hope you all have a blessed holiday ....

Anonymous

• I don't need to be anonymous. If people disagree then at least I hear what they are saying. Better to know then to not know what is being said out there. But I support women, men, children, and families who are in need. Call me crazy, but I feel sometimes we all need a helping hand.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• my friend kills me she says oh my tax dollars pay for people to eat ...so let me get this straight ...she makes around 34 thousand a year ok and gets about 9000 back in income tax she showed me her paper work she gets back all the fed she paid plus eic for her kids ...and gets mad ...she gets 44000 a year and works for 34 I dont understand her ....now people that dont get money back I am not talking about you but she upsets me so bad with that

Anonymous

• The way the economy is going there won't be ANY FS, TCA or unemployment. Ever think of that?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I agree as long as people don't abuse it. Everyone needs a helping hand once and awhile!!
    Anonymous

• No enough people working to generate taxes, then social programs would be cut.
    Anonymous

• I have work since I was very young and so has my husband. We have not needed public assistance to date but if we were to fall down and neede assistance to pick us up guess what? I sure as hell won't let any judgemental @*#@# discourage me from getting it. That's what those programs are in place for. to help those in need. I didn't grow up in a bubble or CHOSE to be poor/middle class. and I have seen too many families loose their jobs to illness and life savings to medical bills. Cancer for one will leave you broke faster than you can imagine. I've seen a mother of 2 loose everything to her husband's illnes and be ashame to ask for assistance because people would judge her. seen her having to do it anyway when she was going without food so she could feed her kids. SO if you need help ask for it and ignore all the hateful posts.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 9:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008