how can i work when i have a 1month old baby and no one will watch him, am child needs things.

i really need a job. i am stuck on welfare

mommie_mii

Asked by mommie_mii at 7:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Have you asked welfare to help you find a daycare...I know around here they have day cares for low income or single familys..i would look into it...good luck
    mommylee21

Answer by mommylee21 at 7:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I agree with the first answer and if you are looking to work at home here is some sites for ya:
    www.chacha.com
    www.1800flowers.com
    http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar
    Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• If you are on welfare, then you most certainly qualify for your daycare expenses to be paid for by the state. Call your local child care resources or check with your public aid office. They can get you a list of every daycare in your area that accepts state payments. This will enable you to get a job without worrying about the cost of daycare.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Where do you live? Some companies now have daycares in their facilities.. Mine does.. they take infants. Do your research though, don't just trust anyone to watch your baby... You could call the state organization that certifies daycares.. Sorry, I can't think of the name.. they can recommend people for you. Also, I can recommend something for you to try.. I used to do merchandising.. You work for a company doing projects in stores,such as Walmart... Part time, make your own schedule.. it worked for me when my kids were at home.. Try going to NARMS.com... look at jobs and enter in your state... Lots of good money to be found there.. but possibly you could take the baby in with you from time to time...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• NO risk,NO selling,NO large investment,NO taking orders
    or making deliveries,NO billing NO collections so do what so many moms are doing right now
    Do you want more out of life ,have more time with your family
    because thats what matters the most ,well your in the right place
    you can work from home and create your own schedule '
    achieving a balance between work and family ,is a real possibitity
    nows the time you wont be alone

www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I have a few businesses I do from home. You can get more info at my website http://workathomewithali.weebly.com if you have questions send me a message.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 3:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I know what it is like ot be on welfare. I was there for about 5 years. What changed was the fact that I started learning about herbs and that changed my need for welfare. I learned how to keep my family healthy and how to strtch my budget. ThenGod led me to a great home business that encouraged me to help people with the herbal information that I knew and to learn even more on the way. Today life is better for us and I am training others to do what I have done. If you are interested email me at lonniejenifer@verizon.net or here at cafemom. God Bless!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2008