how do you know if you are falling out of love?

Just not sure anymore!!!! I am just kinda feeling like life could be different for me, and maybe it would be a good thing????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe you should think long and hard? If you are having those thoughts things could be pretty bad... I have been there, Don't make any brash moves!! It could ge better?!! Good luck!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I fell the same way me and my husband have not said I love you for so long its sad

Anonymous

• I fell out of love with my boyfriend after he cheated on me. The sight of him made me want to vomit. We worked things out, had a baby and watching him be a father to our daughter made me fall in love with him all over again.
    Anonymous

• Always remember....The grass isnt always greener on the other side......Give it time....
    Anonymous

• I know that I have my doubts about my marriage sometimes. We've been married 14 months, and I wonder sometimes if I rushed in. I wonder if we only try to work things out because we've both been burned pretty bad by our previous SO's, and we don't want to get in the dating game as we get older. I have not fallen out of love with my husband, but the whole "honeymoon phase" wore off REALLY fast, and I am disappointed in what our relationship has sometimes become.
    Anonymous

• I fell out of love with my husband when he started getting beligerant and beating me. He says that he still loves me, but I am just dead inside. I don't love him at all. I just go through the motions for the sake of my son.
    Anonymous

• I could relate with this because at times i feel like "This is not what i wanted" but than i sit back and see that not every day is going to be perfect. We have our arguements and yes those are the time that i get hateful and want to leave but than i see the good. The only thing that scares me is that it's easier to fall out of love, than fall in love.
    Anonymous

• GO SEE THE MOVIE "FIRE PROOF." I DON'T THINK ITS COMING OUT IN DVD UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY. IT TALKS ABOUT LITTLE WAYS EVERY DAY TO PUT THE LOVE AND CARING BACK INTO YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
    Anonymous

• CONT'D ....TAKE YOUR SPOUSE WITH YOU TO SEE THE MOVIE.
    Anonymous

• My answer is simple really. When I was with my previous SO I knew I was in love with him because I would have given my life for him with no second thoughts, the sight of his tears made me sick inside, and the thought of him leaving made me want to die. When I fell out of love, and I told him, he cried and I didnt care, not even a little bit, I know that sounds cold but thats how I knew, I couldnt have cared less about him leaving and I would never have given my life for him. I was at a very immature point in my life and now I think back to the times we did have and even though we had fights Id rather be fighting with him then faking happiness with someone else. Think about what love means to you, and why you fell in love in the first place. After that, you will know the answer.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2008