What's your morning routin like?

mine is completely different every day.

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• 2 cups of coffee. Walk the dog twice, check e-mail, FB, CM, missed TV shows from the night before, check on pending sales to close in the coming days, then shower, lunch and walk the dog again, clean, laundry or yard work as needed.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Sounds like a fun day
    janeq123

Comment by janeq123 (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• mon-fri....Get up at 5am, shower, pray/read my bible, get dh up at 6, start cooking breakfast, wake kids up at 6:30, change babies diaper, make a bottle, get my 4 yr old dressed for pre k, eat breakfast, dh leaves for work, 7:15 dd goes to pre k, I clean up kitchen, start laundry, put the baby down for her morning nap at 10:00, my 2 yr old gets a snack and we go out to play(if its pretty) and then the rest of the day is lunch, naps, grocery shopping/errands and then dd gets home at 2 and dh gets home at 3.

sat-sun...We get up at 7, shower, get dressed for church, eat a quick breakfast(cereal, oatmeal, toast, fruit etc.), pray/dh reads us a couple chapters from the bible and then we leave for church at 9:30 :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Mon-Fri we get up at 545am, shower, get dressed and be out the door to daycare by 7, I'm in class by 730, then class at 930, then class at 1130 and on tuessday I have class at 1230-320, I study till 430, pick up kids at 5, dinner by 6, chores till 730, bedtime at 8.

saturday is our lazy day and on Sunday we get ready at 9am to leave for church at 1030.
    bingogurl

Answer by bingogurl at 11:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• we get up in the morning i shower and then get the kid up for school and make a breakfast then make hubby lunch with the leftovers from dinner if theres any.then take kid to school and after that its free time
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Wake up, bathroom, get dressed, get the baby dressed, go downstairs, pick up my oldest, take her to school, then get breakfast. All of that happens in about an hour. Busy one hour of the week.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 1:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Right now it's great, up at about 7, dh brings me coffee in bed, morning prayers and bible reading, balance checkbook, check e mail, cafe mom, second cup of coffee, leisurely shower, then start with whatever needs to be done for the day around 9am. Ela starts school in August, so these lovely morning will come to a crashing halt.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 4:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• depends on how i feel
    mommyof3-2008

Answer by mommyof3-2008 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 19, 2011